PMG Consulting, LLC
Scott has more than 25 years of consulting and executive experience, with success developing collaborative relationships and delivering results on time and under budget.
In addition to his executive roles, he has over 40 significant client engagements, from Fortune 100 to early stage clients. Scott works directly with clients and/or their advisers, and other resource networks.
PMG’s objective is to bridge the gap between Where You Are, and Where You’re Going, by shining a light and guiding you on How to Get From Here to There.
Some representative work we’ve done for our clients is shown to the right.
- Merger Risk Review for a Top 5 US Bank
- “Wave Management” Merger Integration Strategy To Manage 4 Conversions For 6 Million Customers
- Business Metrics And Reporting to Monitor Transition From Branch/Broker To Trusted Advisor Business Model
- New Data Warehouses To Enhance Data and Reporting
- IMO to Consolidate Duplicate Americas And EMEA/Asia Pac Functions Into Enterprise HQ Function
- Interim Executive – Chief Administrative Officer (Legal Division). Head Of Planning (Enterprise), Retail Brokerage
- Financials & Offering
Memorandum for EMR Startup
- Business Plan, Investor Presentations, and Prototype Planning For Health Information Aggregation Startup
- Goals and Business Plan for Securities Consulting Startup
- Opportunities For Market Expansion Of High Growth IT Strategy and Implementation Firm
- “Pre-Valuation” Of A $12M Consulting Company’s “Core Capabilities Value” To Acquirers or as Going Concern
- Strategy, Planning, And Marketing For $40+Mm Pre-IPO Technology Services Firm